<VV> Leaving in a few hours for the 2011 CORSA Convention

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:00:57 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone
 My bags are packed, the cars in the garage all have their dust covers installed, I have my Australian Passport and USA entry VISA ready.
The hire car that will take me to Melbourne Airport (a black Holden Caprice) is booked for 6.00 AM tomorrow (Thursday July 14) and my aircraft a QANTAS A380 departs Melbourne Airport at 9.35 AM for the United States. I am attending the Vintage Chevrolet Car Club of America Convention in Flint first, and from there will fly to Denver. Looking forward to a fantastic Corvair Convention and meeting up with all my Corvair friends again. For now its a good nights sleep for me and tomorrow 14 hours non stop flying from the East Coast of Australia to the West Coast of the United States. See you all very soon.
Regards

Carl Kelsen1965 RHD Corvair Monza Convertible