<VV> Fw: Re: help

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 12:26:30 EDT 2011

I've had a similar problem where the battery goes dead very quickly and
you can't restart the car - turned out to be a nearly total short to
ground in the starter solenoid. Replaced the solenoid ($15 at Auto
Zone), problem solved. This might not be your specific problem, but it's
worth a look.

Chuck McKinley