<VV> Pittsburgh Vintage GP, first report

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 14 21:09:45 EDT 2011

We arrived at the hotel at around 3 PM.
It has been a beautiful day!
Me, Dave Edsinger (with cars) and Bob Coffin are here.
Went to the track, picked our pit spots and unloaded the cars and equipment.
There are quite a few participants here already and the locals say its going to be crowded. Some folks have already came by to admire the Corvairs.
Also we have a guy here with a Devin with Corvair power.
We have three pit spots. One is for a mystery driver whom we think will show up but, we are not saying who until we are sure.
Tomorrow is test and tune plus we will get teched and registered if all goes well.
I'm excited!
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.

Rick Norris
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair