<VV> Found: 66 Saginaw 4-speed and Posi diff

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jul 16 09:45:24 EDT 2011

While cleaning in my garage here in Farmington Hills,
Michigan I "found" a 1966 Saginaw transaxle. It looks to
be a 4-speed with a 3.55 posi diff attached. Since it
won't fit in a 1960 Corvair (Yeah, I know...with a torch
and a big enough hammer you can fit anything into
anywhere!) I want to sell it to someone who might have a
need. Let me know off-line if there is any interest. Can
deliver to the DACC Homecoming in August or even the
Woodward Dream Cruise the week prior. - Caveman Pete