<VV> Saturday race day, PVGP

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 16 21:42:23 EDT 2011

What another great day for racing!
The weather was again dry and sunny, not too hot. Lots of vintage cars and a good crowd. Kinda like the Mitty but real compact for the area.
We all had a successful two races. Dave Edsinger had to hit the weeds to keep from hitting another car that pinched him off. He lost a lap for it. In the last race today I had to hit the grass on the back straight as a Camaro was too anxious to get by me . It was hit the damn fool which is a no no or go off course.
All our cars are running with no problems at all. As Dave said it is a successful day when we don't have to fix anything to race again.
I'll post some times when I get back home.
Tomorrow is shaping up to be another good one.
Almost forgot to mention we have two Corvair powered Devins running! Too cool.
Rick Norris
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair