<VV> Secondary Carb Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 17 10:14:12 EDT 2011

I am pleasantly overstocked with 140 HP secondary carburetors and am offering them at half price with the purchase of a pair of primary carbs (matching or for another car, no matter), or 25% off out right (or with core exchange of 20% for a bigger discount). I have an ad running on the CORSA website, our you can contact me directly. I also have a couple of pair of secondary carbs with the "factory" idle circuit and a pair with an enrichment circuit, if desired.
Grant, The Carbmeister, Young