<VV> LM door panel assy

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 18 01:39:55 EDT 2011

I do not off hand remember the others, but the nylon washer mates to the
door handle, only the clip to hold the door handle is between the nylon
washer and the handle.

This allows the tool to slip between the nylon washer and the door
handle ( also window handle) to remove the clip easy.

I recall the conical spring going on before the door panel, but it
sticks through it until the nylon washer is in place (held with your
hand force) and the handle snapped on. You can wind the conical spring
into the door panel if you leave it off IIRC.

Do you remember which way to point the door handle and window regulator
handle?

Frank DuVal