<VV> LM door panel assy

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 14:29:05 EDT 2011

Les (and others),
Due to my very long legs, I typically remove the window crank handles and "clock" them so they don't hit my knee while in either the full up, or full down position. Maybe "Little Joe" Robbins does the same thing?
I don't know how tall you are Les, but that might be a consideration (unless this is a "stock show" car)... I have a body shop manual at home, and can look up the position which I believe is in there (but I'll need to fix the phone line going to the router first, since the damn cat chewed it out of the wall... I'm going to coat it in habanero juice first, though!)...
Good luck!
Lonzo (with the long legs)