<VV> [FC] FC False Alarm Idiot Light (humor)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 10:30:50 EDT 2011

In a message dated 7/24/2011 6:32:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:

My long  term goal is to tow a tiny vintage Scotty or Shasta when I
find one  and I think a 3:89 would be the way to go.
You'd have to have a whole lot of cases of Shasta (a brand of soft drink)
to need a 3.89 gear. A vintage Scotty---now that's another story--at nearly
300  pounds I'm not at all tiny but I'm definitely vintage (I can remember
walking  home with my Dad after church one Sunday and seeing our neighbors
out on their  front yards talking--when asked, they told Dad that the Japs had
attacked Pearl  Harbor.)

Scotty from Hollyweird