<VV> Denver 2011

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 23:35:35 EDT 2011

We all arrived in the beautiful city of Denver around 5PM with the exception of Steve and Beth who decided to go over to L:eadville for the night. Everything did great with the exception of my wifes Wagon (it had to be hers) would not start due to the points closing up too far . I thought I checked that but oh well she was a good sport.
Drive safely Daniel and we'll see you manana.
Timothy Shortle from durango Colorado
In Denver at the Convention