<VV> Thanks for a great convention

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:07:28 EDT 2011

All,

We're getting ready to depart for the airport this AM and I wanted to take
the opportunity to thank Rocky Mountain CORSA, Eric Shackel, and everyone
involved in hosting the 2011 CORSA International Convention for being such
gracious hosts. I had an absolutely wonderful time and I hope we don't have
to wait another 30 years to be invited back. Everyone involved has every
right to be proud of their efforts, and if you missed it, you missed a great
one.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom