<VV> The Fun Continues DACC HOMECOMING

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 15:24:48 EDT 2011

I did the on-line register a few days ago.  Looked as if it was for last
year's events?

Today, I booked the host hotel.  First, they told me no rooms.  Later -
after next shift came in - they told me no more "Corvair" rooms and then let
me book a room at the "Corvair" rate anyway.

So, if you've not yet booked the hotel, better get on the phone right away.

Later, JR