<VV> todays latest project

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:22:30 EDT 2011

It has been an usual failure (broken starter's nose) on manual shifts due to flywheels with loose rivets but, souns weird on a PG.

Only thing that comes to my mind is a bad flex plate. I would check on the starter ring for woobling and excentricity, while turning the engine by hand (without removing diff.)

Daniel Monasterio