<VV> Quick Detailer spray

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed Jun 1 16:47:21 EDT 2011

Beth, I always have good results with Meguiar's Quick Detailer.  In fact I'm
a big fan of Meguiars stuff.  At the museum I volunteer at(Harrah's in Reno)
we use Meguiars and they have some stuff called Final Inspection.  I haven't
seen it in stores but I think it's the same stuff.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia