<VV> Quick Detailer spray

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:09:14 EDT 2011

I personally prefer 3M Hand Glaze, formerly called 3M Imperial Hand Glaze.
It's a commercial body shop glaze used after buffing to clear residue and
leave an oil gloss on the surface. I understand 3M repackages their Hand
Glaze as a  Meguire's product; very possibly one of those previously
recommended.

Jay Pitchford