<VV> TORCHES my take

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 07:18:57 EDT 2011

start by talking with the supplier of the gases. they will have to certify
any tanks you bring in for refilling , and stamp them with numbers and
dates. i  would suggest just buying the torch sets (better one is 2 stage
regulator!) then  get tanks at gas supply house. now days , our places do not SELL
them , only  rent or lease.
get a price on your own getting tested..it may scare you. i have owned mine
 so long , they had to be retested last year...but they cut me a very good
 deal because of a lot of sales i sent to them.
do  not buy anything without a careful look, ask shops and  suppliers. used
torches are usually a problem also. used tanks are hard to  get recertified
, unless you check with the company stamped on the  cylinder.
good luck , i have to have torches to survive in the salt city area!
regards, Tim colson