<VV> Fuel pump eccentric

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 15:38:01 EDT 2011

Revisiting this thread one more time - it seems as though a really easy
remedy for both vapor lock and charging the carbs when needed would be
to splice a priming bulb (squeeze type, as commonly used on the feed
line from outboard motor gas tanks) into the fuel line somewhere between
the tank and the fuel pump. I recognize that this would probably send
safety inspectors into hysterics - just curious if anyone has tried it
(and gotten away with it!)

Chuck McKinley