<VV> New Oils for Classic cars

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 17:55:13 EDT 2011

With all due respect Eric, apparently you don't know about Brad Penn
Performance oils. The only all-US petroleum and formulated with the original
Green tint and high levels of ZDDP. This refinery produced THE racing oil in
the past and now sells oil to Nationwide NASCAR and NHRA teams that is
re-branded for use in their race cars.  There have been numerous emails on
this site, FV, and the Phorum extolling its virtues. It happens to be
recommended by a variety of cam mfg. incl Isky (for flat-tappet cams).
No, I am not a dealer. Nor do I have any financial interests in American
Refinery Group.
Oh, BTW, I sincerely appreciate your lint reference. Very classy.

Chuck S