<VV> New Oils for Classic cars

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Fri Jun 3 18:57:08 EDT 2011

I wanted that red one ... did not want to pay for it.  I should have
been like everyone else, especially the government, and bought it
anyway.  I wonder if there is a Devlin bail out fund?  Eric

At 03:45 PM 6/3/2011, you wrote:

>In a message dated 6/3/2011 1:38:13 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
>flash at vicsmba.com writes:
>Did he sell his Devlin? E
>

>     He sold the red Devin some time ago. i don't remember who
> bought it. I think he got something like $40K for it. He still has
> the other Devin in the house in Phx. It's just a body as I remember
> but professionally painted so all it needs is the running gear and interior.
>Regards,
>Bob Helt

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )