<VV> Hazard Lights on 67 Monza Convertible

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Fri Jun 3 21:33:58 EDT 2011

I've never been able to get the hazard lights on my 67 to work.not that big
a deal, but I just spent a bundle on a new turn signal switch and figure ALL
of that expensive little puppy should work.  I don't have the 67 supplement
to the shop manual, so I really don't have the right circuit diagram!  I'm
pretty sure the hazards are supposed to have their own separate flasher..but
damned if I can find it (standing on my head under the dash isn't as much
"fun" as it used to be!).  Any help would be deeply appreciated.

John