<VV> Tough Little Buggy

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:48:49 EDT 2011

Oops, I left out the word "show" after "car" but you probably figured it
out.

I also forgot to mention a story I heard from a guy that raced Midgets back
in the day and he said one of the tracks he went to had a fleet of ratty,
mud covered Corvairs, with a hunk of wood bolted in place of the front
bumpers. They were the push cars to start the race cars and he said they did
a great job.

Marc