<VV> Fuel Pump?

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Jun 5 12:14:00 EDT 2011

VVers:

For a variety of reasons, I'm late getting my Monza convertible (110/4)
out of storage this year.  It has been sitting since December.

When I went to try and start it yesterday, I got nothing over the course
of 5 minutes of cranking.  When I opened the hood during the process, a
big sniff of the carbs yielded no fuel aroma.  None.  So I'm thinking
this issue is fuel-related, not electrical.

Should I start the hunt by replacing the fuel pump?  Anything else I
should do/try?

Thanks.

Steven J. Serenska