<VV> TRI STATE MEET IN RED RIVER NEW MEXICO

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 18:30:26 EDT 2011

A great time was had by all. There was 38 Corvairs in attendance with just over 100 attendees. There were folks from the state of Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, NM, and Wyoming. Weather was great in Red River. We just got back awhile back with our 2 Corvairs. A very trouble free trip indeed.
The Shortles in Durango Colorado 81301