<VV> Distributer shaft

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 21:09:33 EDT 2011

I havn't heard about the loose point plate pivot pin in a long time. This
used to be chronic years ago with changing dwell, hence changing timing.
Check it by trying to move the point plate radially (in-out) with your
fingers at the advance link connection, or by moving the whole points assy.
radially. There should be no play.