<VV> Olympic attendance

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 12:20:58 EDT 2011

Ned, We all get life as it comes. Imagine how long the lines would be at the lottery ticket window if we could tell the future. At my shop after Monday we have no more appointments. Ah but my phone is ringing-got to go. I hope to see you in Denver next month or Excellsior Springs in October.
Timothy Shortle in (perfect) Durango Colorado 81301