<VV> working on corvair's

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 15:28:18 EDT 2011

Reading about some of the troubles people are having using old parts or
whatever, installing P.R.I.D.E. will help you not have to redo things.
Proffesional, Results, In, Daily, Effort. Try it, You'll Like it! Jerry Fleming Roseburg, OR 65 Monza
4dr ht 140hp a/t.

Where did you read that?   People here are slaves of Papa Cal... and broke,  most generally  IMO!!  GGGG

 And "pride"???    There's lots of those types around....but without knowledge / aptitude....they lose, no matter how much $$$ /effort  they spend....

 Of course I'm the guy who has only bought a 1/2 dozen new parts in the last decade...and never needs a tow!!  LOL!!

 Now on other Vair forums  you can see  me give instructions on using duct tape and coat hangers to get the poor guys going.

I tried it here  years ago and   few payed attention!

Hopefully we'll meet at one of the Vair meets close by....we're only 90 miles apart...  I attend Beaver State  meetings occasionally...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/