<VV> Sun Visors

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 08:33:43 EDT 2011

Neil,
	Do your visors have the same mounting assembly as in the attached photo
(from a '63 Monza 900)? It has three phillips-head screws to attach the
mount to the roof and one slot-head screw to clamp the rotator rod and
adjust the friction on it. If you have this setup and have already
tightened that adjustment screw to its limit, you might wrap some sort
of shim stock, maybe a strip of thin aluminum sheet, around the rod.
	Others might have different suggestions.

Good luck,
Chuck McKinley
'63 Monza 900 80 hp 3-speed