<VV> It's Awesome!

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sat Jun 11 10:11:18 EDT 2011

On 6/11/2011 8:28 AM, Rick Norris wrote:

> I vote we eliminate the word "awesome" from the language! If your vocabulary
> of descriptive adjectives is no deeper than that its time for a blind fold,
> cigarette and BANG!

As a fellow member of the Old Farts Society, I agree, but....

Recently I pulled in to one of those drive-in car-hops-on-roller-skates
places.  The cute blonde on the roller skates came over and said that my
Rampside was "AH-some!"

There was a time when I got excited if a girl complimented ME.  These
days, if she compliments my car that'll do...