<VV> Still Need Rochester Cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 05:40:24 EDT 2011

While the response to my request for Rochester cores has been promising, I still
need a LOT more. I am doing my best to stay in the carb business to keep it
competitive and reasonable, but at the current rate of storing, hoarding, or whatever, things
are not looking good. There are thousands of these things sitting around
somewhere. PLEASE drop me a private reply for a quote that you can't refuse.
I will pay for the postage and will also purchase some early cores. The offer
to trade for rebuild work, collectibles, parts, and literature still stands.
Thanks,
Grant The Carbmeister