<VV> Aluminum Pan for Late Model Automatic

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 22:26:23 EDT 2011

I am also very satisfied with the 1 I have on my Rampside.I have the Clarks pan with bolts and the factory external cooler. I don't think I spent too much. I bought it at the convention 5 years ago (I think) using the convention AND cash discount. I just wonder if it will extend my PGs life as this trans is already very stout.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
"A rare PG is a broken PG"