<VV> brake light housings

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:06:36 EDT 2011

Jim, did you call Clark's? Look at page 94 of the main catalog, P/N
C7553, for the tail light housing, and C7553B, for the backup light
housing.  Also, I just replaced the taillight housings, too, in my 62
and also needed the retainer C7558, so also went with the installation
kits, have gaskets, light bulbs, and screws. My tail lights are bright
and equal, not before. Mark Durham