<VV> Harmonic Dampener (Not balancer)

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Jun 13 21:22:02 EDT 2011

Some of those EMs were 164 cu in.  The first broken crankshaft that came to the junkyard was a 1962 500 'plain Jane', light green in color and the clock was the only option.  I still have that clock!  And it was also the FIRST Corvair junked there ... that was in 1963!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.