<VV> Fuel issues! Smoking Gun?

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 13:13:28 EDT 2011

 Petronix requires 12 volts. My petronix1 would fail to deliver good spark when
it got hot, resulting in no acceleration and hard starting, low RPM. Changing
coil seemed to work for a while but the petronix was cooled down by then. Now
using more expensive Petronix2 and hot coil and no problems for years. I carry a
spare distributor with points for emergencies, but it should not be run with
straight 12volts. Should use a resistor or cook stuff in the long run.

 If you have a points/condenser setup, try changing it first before anything
else?

 now running 4 vairsLM with this setup.

 MIKE KOVACS