<VV> Icewater Air Conditioner

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 16:01:18 EDT 2011

Hey Bill,

Remember that a ton of cooling is 12,000 btu, and the GM A-6 compressor
that came on your car originally was rated at 5 tons @ 60 mph (rough rule
of thumb).

The term ton of cooling refers to the cooling capacity of a ton of ice.

I hope your ice chest is big ebough to hold several tons of ice for a hot
day!

Frank DuVal