<VV> Was: Fuel issues! Smoking Gun? Now Petornix 2 upgrade.

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 18:15:14 EDT 2011

Whoa, wait a minute. The pictures you showed did indeed have the
valves wrong in the fuel pump. I would guess that the one that was
cocked came loose and was inverted before trying to settle back into
place. Try repairing it or replace with a known good pump before
ripping apart your ignition system. If you repair it don't forget to
stake the valves in place.
Dave.. .