<VV> Icewater Air Conditioner humor

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Tue Jun 14 18:53:17 EDT 2011

How about a BLOCK if ice. Add salt? Salt in water is used to refrigerate
when making ice cream.

Better yet...Fill THE TRUNK OF THE CORVAIR WITH ICE...That should get your
AC project to cool longer. (While at it, stick a few beverages in it too.)

The Army was founded on June 14th, 1776 and is celebrating its' (possessive)
236th birthday today. AND it's (contraction) Flag Day today. I'm proudly
driving my 1960 Corvair sedan around with my American car flag waving. I
can't tell if people are honking because of the flag or my Corvair. I hope
BOTH!!!

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner
Riverside, CA 92501