<VV> Icewater Air Conditioner and Pertronix

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Jun 14 20:49:43 EDT 2011

Stock in stock position.  I re-sprayed it  flat black (stock).  All
A/C is stock except the compressor and drier and hoses and
valves.  Clark's has a kit to do this (mate stock system with the
Sanden and their drier) and they supply the valve for the RU-134 and
the hoses to fit everything.  Many people skip this little thing ...
the valve ... and wonder why it does not work well.  Simply, Freon
and RU-134 don't have the same properties and the valve changes the
pressure which makes the RU-134 work correctly in the
system.  Without that you won't get cold enough.  I think the Clark's
drier is helpful as well.  I have a few 80's vintage and 90s vintage
cars and none are as good as this one.  And it looks stock because I
also painted the Sanden black like the original.  I am looking for an
original compressor tag to glue to the Sanden if anyone finds one I
would be grateful!  I am one of the weird ones that likes stock ...
except the few exceptions such as Pertronix, radials, Sanden ... Eric

At 05:29 PM 6/14/2011, jimster1 wrote:
>Where is your condenser, anything special about it?
>Jim

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )