<VV> Does anyone know of or have

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jun 15 12:52:53 EDT 2011

one of those Plexiglass engine covers?  I sold mine and UPS broke and
is refusing to pay because I can't "prove" the value.  If someone has
one and offers to sell it to me for $1,000.00 or so, that would be a
HUGE help with those idiots.  I even had it packed at the UPS Store
and they are still jerking me around.  The sad part is that was
mostly irreplaceable as mine was complete, perfect, and crystal
clear.  Even if you have a dirty broken nasty one, that would
help.  Thanks, Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )