<VV> Fwd: Does anyone know of or have

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 13:25:19 EDT 2011

Eric I went through this with UPS on a fiberglass  conv top boot for a
Cadillac. I would ask Clarks to write a letter of value.  If they dont pay take
them to small claims. They paid for mine, $1000,  after I pushed!

Kevin Fear

In a message dated 6/15/2011 1:06:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hharpo at earthlink.net writes:

You  mean they won't even pay what the buyer paid?