<VV> Does anyone know of or have

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jun 15 16:31:19 EDT 2011

I don't know of any size difference ever ... and I believe all the
Plexiglass were made in '60 ... and mine fit perfectly.  I am curious
what it looks like ... can you email a couple of the pics?  Mine is
the same size exactly of my 62 metal lid ... wonder if it was
modified?  Anybody on list have an idea why the size would be different?  Eric