<VV> Flat Floor, Why?

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 15:12:30 EDT 2011

As Hank says, a flat floor is handy for carrying long irtems, like pieces of
lumber. I once had a '61 Rampside whose previous owner had cobbled together an
all-wood flat floor using inverted U-shaped 4x4 frames and 1/2-inch plywood as
the deck, all nicely screwed together.

I removed it, thinking the deep well was more usable, which it was on occasion.
But I probably would've re-installed the floor if I had kept the truck longer.

--Tom in Ohio