<VV> Just wondering

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 18 08:27:07 EDT 2011

Stephen,

A/C was offered on all engines except turbos. There was no "standard
engine" for A/C option cars. If you ordered A/C with no other options,
then you got a 95 (we're talking late model here), as the 110 was always
an option in Monzas and 500s, and not available in Corsas. Your build
plate should indicate the 110 option, IIRC.

Frank DuVal