<VV> Generator Light

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 15:39:22 EDT 2011

Thanks for the input guys. After testing today I have found I have no output
from the generator. Could be brushes but after looking at the amount of fine
powdery dust that is everywhere now I think it's time to do a rebuild on the
generator. Thanks all.

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
CPF  President