<VV> Possible for Sale

Louis DeRobertis louis at suffolknet.org
Wed Jun 22 15:52:16 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a '65 Corsa Turbo Convertible project that I may have to let go in New York (Long Island).  It has tinted glass, AM/FM radio, wood wheel and is overall pretty solid.  The motor is good, when I purchased it from Don Schneider 7 or 8 years back, it had approximately 45,000 miles on it - it now has approximately 48,000.  It does need need some body work, paint, brakes (I replaced the master and all wheel cylinders - I think there may be a leak in the main brake line) and a muffler.  The top is not ripped, but needs a new back window.

Before I go the Craigslist or eBay route to sell,  I wanted to offer the car for sale to anyone on list who may be interested.  I was going to restore the car, but our oldest was accepted to Boston College and in another four years my younger one will be ready to go to school too.  I'm hoping that someone would restore the car before it gets too far gone.

I am in Farmingville, NY.  I'm negotiable on the price and would welcome reasonable offers.  I was looking to sell for $4,000.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Lou