<VV> Corvair A/C Question

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jun 22 15:09:09 EDT 2011

I love it!  Great sarcasm and make the point.  That is why there is a
growing trend to find and preserve original un restored cars versus
over restored ones.  That is what made the Monza wagon I sold so
special.  But then, everyone has different tastes.  If someone wants
a trailer queen that is way over restored and they enjoy it, good for
them.  If someone wants a radically modified and modernized car, good
for them too.  If someone wants a mostly original with practical
updates only, good for them too.  I have one modified and one mostly
original.  I sold my trailer queen and the original wagon.  All had
their separate joys.  But, as more and more "non-Corvair" people dip
into the community, prices will continue to climb and over
restoration will continue to grow -- often with extreme silliness AND
gross mistakes. Eric

At 03:30 PM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
>An oldie worth repeating:

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )