<VV> 4 barrel manifold linkages

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 10:58:47 EDT 2011

What I did, was to go to my local hardware store and get several of the
rollers used for shower curtains and a length of wire rope and a few of the
clamps used to anchor wire rope, also several  angle iron brackets. I used
my pop-rivet gun and a drill to fasten the angle iron to the turkey roaster,
bolted the rollers to the angle iron, went underneath to install a roller
and  the end of the wire rope to the direction-reversing linkage fastened to
the  transaxle, then routed the rope over the rollers to the carb., where I
had  installed another roller.  When the system was properly adjusted (I
used  multiple angle iron brackets at the pivot points) the system worked fine
for  over 20 years--until I sold the car.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 6/23/2011 6:59:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,