<VV> Electric clock

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Jun 23 13:14:35 EDT 2011

If you do NOT have the padded dash, I believe I can rustle up a
mount.  My cars have a padded dash and the difference between the old
and new clocks is that the mount is not cast in one piece with the
rest of the case, and one mount is for padded, the other for
non-padded.  I don't throw anything away ... finding it may be an issue.  Eric

At 09:00 AM 6/23/2011, you wrote:
>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:39:25 -0400
>From: "Ed McClintock" <emc77 at wcc.net>
>Subject: <VV>  Electric clock
>To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>I have seen a few on EBAY, but make sure they are complete.  Some don't have
>the mounting bracket.  I bought one last year  in Charlotte and it was
>missing said bracket.  Have not found one for it yet.
>

>Ed

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )