<VV> Advice on a '65 Turbo?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 24 22:09:28 EDT 2011

Can't advise on the turbo stuff, but CAN tell you that box that sticks up
into the air intake cowl on a '65 is unique to '65.  It was never used for
anything and just blocked off.  It disappeared altogether once the stock of
'65 heaters was used up.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110