<VV> Racin!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 25 20:42:22 EDT 2011

I just talked to Dave Edsinger and he and I will be running at BeveRun in the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix races July 15, Saturday and July 16, Sunday.

We will be at the track Friday for the test and tune session also. It should be fun so, come on up and cheer two Corvairs on in an historic race.

BeveRun is a nice little track just north of Pittsburgh proper in Beaver Falls PA. (Hometown of "Broadway Joe" Namath!)

Go here for details:
http://www.pvgp.org/6746931219135011/site/default.asp

There is a gate fee of $15 per day or a two day pass for $25.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com