<VV> An introduction from Wisconsin

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 16:41:45 EST 2011

Jeremy,

Welcome to VV!

Looks like you are located about midway between Minneapolis and Madison and
that you have already made contact with at least one of the Madison folk.  I
would strongly suggest that you pick one of those local clubs to associate
yourself with.  If you are able to attend meetings and other "adventures"
which most clubs do, you will learn a lot from the members and just might
find a For Sale car at a reasonable price tag.  You don't have to own a
Corvair to participate in the fun!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110